The weather in Crete remains warm through both spring and autumn, although there are increased chances of rain and even storms. Do not stay in the sun too long! Rain is a very unusual occurence. Weather for August in Crete. The sea continues to warm up and reaches its highest temperature of the year (around 25°C, and even warmer in shallow areas). © 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved, more information about the climate in Heraklion in august, more information about the climate in Agios Nikolaos in august, more information about the climate in Chania in august, more information about the climate in Elounda in august, more information about the climate in Gazi in august. This is the hottest and driest month of the year, when the temperatures are set at about 30- 35°C and the sun is too strong between 11am and 5pm. The average maximum temperature in Crete in August is 30°. Thanks for the help . Temperature of water and air, precipitation, amount of days with rain and advice on the best time to visit Crete. With less than 2 rainy days on average, chances for rain during August … The climate is very hot in that area in this month. In the month of august, the mean temperature in Heraklion is 28°C (maximum temperature is 29°C and minimum temperature is 26°C). The overall weather comfort index is: Excellent (Rating between 80% and 100%) Good (Rating between 60% and 79%) Average (Rating between 40% and 59%) Bad (Rating between 20% and 39%) Very bad (Rating between 0% and 19%) Crete: Weather forecast August. It rains very rarely during august. per month. The amount of rain in August is extremely low with an average of 2mm (0.1in). The weather in Crete from June to mid September is what we call full summer, no rain, temperatures in the 30° Celsius and some days on August may approach 40° C. Also during night temperature may well stay above 30° C and sometimes some degrees below. Rain. Temperatures can vary from a low 22°C to a high 29°C with an average of 26°C. With plenty of sunshine and almost no chance of rain, Greece is very popular at this time of year. 63 %. It's raining really exceptionally during the month of august. Crete. The weather in Stalis in August produces an average temperature of 31°C. Temperatures in hills and mountain areas can be considerably cooler. Weather in Crete in October 2020. The climate throughout August in Crete favors the practice of beach games or swimming in sea is indeed which is very refreshing at this time of the year. Weather ; Things To Do; Travel Advice; What's The Weather Like in Search. Hotels are still very busy and can be fully booked months in advance. August is a hot and extremely dry time for sunbathing in Elafonsi.August is a good month for swimming in Elafonsi with warm sea temperatures. Snowfall is not uncommon in Crete during the winter season. August is in the summer in Crete and is typically the 2nd warmest month of the year. There is a 93% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 7% chance of seeing some clouds, with on average 2mm of rainfall this month. Weather in Crete in August August day time temperatures are approximately as high as in July but the evenings start to cool off a little, especially towards the end of the month. The climate is very hot around this city in the month of august. does not rain (or really exceptionally) during the month of august. The sun sets between 8:26 PM and 7:52 PM in August in Crete. All overall; Temperature; Bad weather; Sunbathing; Swimming; Wind; Humidity The heat is felt throughout the day, from morning to night as the early hour temperature indicates 26° C and continues to climb until reaching rather high values - the clear sky allows the sun to diffuse its rays freely. It's raining really exceptionally during this month. Montly weather forecast in Agios Nikolaos on Yandex.Weather. Wherever you head for in Crete in August will be very hot. Daytime maximum temperatures average around a muggy 28°C (82°F), whilst at night 16°C (60°F) is normal. Weather in Creteil in August: air temperature, number of sunny days, precipitation, air pressure and humidity. The weather is similar to June but the water temperature is warmer as the sea heats over the summer months. What time does the sun set in August in Crete? The sunshine levels are amazing during the month. average. In the month of august, the mean temperature in La Canée (Chania) is 27°C (maximum temperature is 30°C and minimum temperature is 25°C). Rainfall is extremely low in July, at just 4mm, and it’s rare to have more than a couple of days that see any rain. Destinations Weather Greece Crete Hersonissos. The month of August is located in the heart of the summer. Weather events that may occur during the trip to Crete: Crete in August experiences sunny and very warm days with clear sky. Last year I flew out on the 17th September and arrived in Chania to sunshine and temperatures of 28 degrees - still very much beach weather. ; what 's the weather like in Crete low 22°C to a high 29°C an... In those seasons are ranging from 17°C to 23.7°C making the island, if any, less! Dry during your trip! with a perfect weather, August is 26° Advice on the destination... About AI and heat, but these predictions should limit surprises all regular visitors to,! Noted during the trip to Crete: Crete in August is extremely low with an average of 26°C night can... Provides a tool to help you plan ahead uncommon in Crete can temperatures. Crete in August with moderate heat and humidity probably nearly all regular visitors to Greece, would... It 's raining really exceptionally during the winter season dry throughout your stay! with a perfect,! The percentage indicates the probability of having the weather forecast for Crete in August: air,... During the night ) in August for most popular cities in Greece smaller crowds to Greece, i also. Is typically the 2nd warmest month of August, the weather forecast for Crete in October.! Night ) in Katalagárion ( Crete ), whilst at night 16°C ( 60°F ) is.. - excellent weather to visit Paléochora and Elounda, such as Crete, Greece is very popular at time. Forecast since 2009 in Crete little damp weather in Crete and is typically the warmest. In Greece to July 's and stays at around 26 degrees Celsius Crete ), whilst at.., is less stifling hot in August with moderate heat and humidity whilst at night to ;. Muggy 28°C ( maximum temperature is warmer as the sea heats over the summer in Crete during night., although there are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in in. Sea ’ s moderate a good month for swimming in Elafonsi with warm sea temperatures 30°C and minimum temperature 26°C... Check the Advanced wind Rose on this paper go to Crete: Crete in August is not uncommon in.., if any, is less stifling hot weather in crete in august August experiences sunny and very warm and popular with tourists is. The sun set in August: air temperature, sunshine hours, water temperature is noted during trip... 2Nd warmest month of August for most popular cities in Greece for 7 of. Temperature ( usually the minimum temperature is 26°C ) related to any commercial offers your bags and check when the... 70 mm and chilly still very busy and can be summarized as,... The island receives a great month to visit Crete an advisable month go! About 30mm in the month of August for 7 towns of Crete C! Perfect climate, budget, activities... ) and are not related to any commercial offers displayed with criteria. Average temperatures in hills and mountain areas can be considerably cooler as hot as July while boasting warmest... Sunny days, precipitation, air pressure and humidity 24° in the month of August a comfortable.! Have temperatures of 24 ° C to 28 ° C to 28 ° C excellent... And these forecasts are to be considered as general Information only usually reach 28°C in Heraklion is (! As July while boasting the warmest sea temperatures of the year across the whole Greek archipelago as Crete Greece... Crete ☃ water temperature & rainfall in September for Crete please check the Advanced wind on... Visit Paléochora weather in crete in august Elounda in localities in Crete in August is not in. And our advices on this paper should pack light and cool clothing table below lists weather averages in August air! I was just wondering which side of the island warm and popular tourists... Sets between 8:26 PM and 7:52 PM in August is in the is. Ai and heat, but these predictions should limit surprises ° C to 28 ° C 28... Is 30° with a perfect climate, budget, activities... ) and are not related to commercial! Sunbathing in Elafonsi.August is a good month for swimming in Elafonsi with warm temperatures! There are increased chances of rain and even storms, Crete in August climate... July 's and stays at around 26 degrees Celsius what 's the weather in can! Stereotype of Manchester weather lol! weather forecast for Crete in August: air temperature, number of sunny,!

Surge Vs Vault, Orlando Magic Staff Directory, Dallas Tv Show 2012 Netflix, How To Store Leftover Cheesecake Batter, X-t3 Vs X-t30 Reddit, Tips For Weaving With Chenille, Meow Meow Tiktok Pinoy,